Liberty Mills Farm would like to extend an invitation to you and your business to partner with us in 2023. The vendor application looks a bit different this year as we’re offering packages and an Early Registration Bonus with your registration when payment is received before May 1, 2023.
1. Vendors furnish their own tents, tables, and chairs. Electricity is not available.
2. Set up begins 2 hours prior to opening time and must be completed 30 minutes prior.
3. The vendor agrees to (but is not guaranteed) inclusion in any advertising, publicity, or marketing.
4. The vendor agrees to promote the event as part of their business marketing.
5. Vendors are more successful if merchandise relates to the event.
6. Priority is given to vendors whose products are homemade/homegrown.
7. All farm rules must be followed, including no smoking and no alcohol.
Festival Date and Times
Saturday, Memorial Day Weekend
Blooms and Butterflie
Saturday August 26 - 10 am to 4 pm / 6 pm to 8 pm
Sunday August 27 - 11 am to 4 pm
Saturday Sept 2 - 10 am to 4 pm / 6 pm to 8 pm
Sunday Sept 3 - 11 am to 4 pm
Monday Sept 4 - 11 am to 4 pm (Bonus Day)
Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
Saturday Sept 30 - 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday Oct 1 - 11 am – 4 pm